Dr. Jogesvaran graduated as a medical doctor at University of Mysore, India in 1979. He has worked at Government Hospitals in Malaysia for 7 years, in the field of General Medicine.
Dr. Jogesvaran opted for private practice as a General Practitioner after his service with the Government. He has been involved with the practice and application of Ozone for Medical Treatment since 2002, and attended the World Ozone Conference 2003 at Munich, Germany.
Dr. Jogesvaran was also a delegate at the Seventh Malaysian Conference and Exhibition on Anti-Aging, Aesthetic and Regenerative Medicine, and attended the American Board of Anti-Aging & Regenerative Medicine Board Review Course at the same conference.
MBBS, DGM, CCMT (USA), MCCP, MSAMS
Dr. Lenny Da Costa is a Consultant Geriatrician, Preventive Cardiologist and anti-aging specialist. On qualifying from The Goa Medical College he started his basic practice in Goa. It was during this period, he realized, that one of the biggest problems ailing the community was morbidity and mortality due to ageing.
This led him to do his speciality in Geriatric Medicine form M S Ramaiha Medical College Bangalore. On completion he pursued his training in the practice of Anti-aging and Preventive Cardiology.
He is amongst the few in the country certified by the International Board of Clinical Metal Toxicology USA as a CMT, and the only one from Goa and Western Maharashtra (outside Mumbai) trained to administer chelation therapy.
He has also been certified by the Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine of India an Affiliate of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine and World Society of Anti aging Medicine, in the field Anti-Aging Medicine and in the use of Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapy. He has further trained in the use of Ozone Therapy under the auspices of Indian Ozone Society.
Dr. Da Costa is a member of a number of Medical Organizations including the IMA, IMA CGP, Research Society for the Study of Diabetes in India, GPA Greater Mumbai, Geriatric Society of India, Ozone Forum of India, to name a few.
He is currently the Gen Secretary of the Indian Society for the Study of Metal Toxicology and Chelation Therapy (a nation wide organization that conducts workshops, training sessions, conferences for Chelation Therapy practitioners).
Dr. Da Costa has over the last 5 years treated more than 6000 patients suffering from IHD, CAD and other chronic degenerative disorders, all over Maharashtra Gujrat and Goa. Dr. Da Costa currently visits affiliate clinics in Ratnagiri, Chiplun, Mahad, Mangaon, Panvel, Mumbai, Thana, Nasik, Satana, Ahmednagar, Pune Kholapur, Sangli, Satara, Miraj, Surat while having is own clinic at Goa.
1. Bio-Physicist/Scientist, Cell Therapist & Head of Research at Edith Liebergeld Institute, Germany.
2. Mr. Cremer had extensive study at Göttingen and Frankfurt, Germany (1975-1981) before pursuing Linguistic and Kybernetic Research on creation of language and self-organisation, “Akademie der Wissenschaften”, he had comprehensive case study of of Wilhelm Reich, famed psychoanalyst and follower of Sigmund Freud, founder of the Wilhelm Reich Foundation.
3. He is the chief of organisation at St Georg’s clinic, Bad Aibling, Southern Bavaria for oncology since 1990. He is also involved in research in bio-electricity and holistic medical treatments at their own private institute since 1995, together with Dipl. Ing. Geron Löbbe, Dr. rer. nat. Regina Ulrich and renowned Austrian Cell Therapist / Oncologist Professor Dr. med. Rudolf Pekar (1911-2004). Mr. Cremer is the president of the International Society of Electro Medicine, Germany which he co-founded with Professor Dr. med. Rudolf Pekar in 1996. He has conducted numerous seminars and conferences on biological medicine in the field of biological cancer treatments for the past 19 years.
4. Mr. Cremer has an impressive array of inventions accredited to his name: 1999 – Invention of the electromagnetic pulser (EMP), 2000 – Invention of the multi-wave-oscillator (MWO), 2004 – Invention of the “ion-wind”, 2005 – New invention of the autologous ASI® - Active Specific Immunotherapy with Professor Dr. med. Rudolf Pekar.
Dr. Lim Kok Hsiung has been practising medicine for 8 years. He received his MBBS from University of Malaya which eventually led him to serve in the government for 4 years as a medical officer. He received his post graduate certificate in Primary Care (Clinical Dermatology) from Bangkok in 2011. He further pursued his studies in anti-ageing & regenerative medicine which earned him a Master of Science in Medical Aesthetic (Anti-ageing & Regenerative Medicine) with University College Sedaya International (UCSI 2013).
He attended various hands on workshop and conferences organised by Society for Anti-ageing, Aesthetic and Regenerative Medicine Malaysia (SAAARMM) & Society for Advancement of Hormone and Healthy Ageing Medicine Malaysia (SAHAMM). Also a life member of SAHAMM & SAAARMM, Dr. Lim Kok Hsiung is an experienced medical practitioner with 4 years of dermatology, medical aesthetic and anti-ageing knowledge & experience under his belt.
1. He has been practicing homeopathy for the last 17 years and specializes in treating autism or special children with good results.
2. He is Head of Dept of Homeopathic Pharmacy, Sri Sairam Homeopathy Medical College & Research Centre.
3. He is the general secretary for India Homeo Medical College.
4. He is an external examiner for Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University.
5. Member for conducting the inspection for the grant of consent of affiliation for the establishment of PG course in homoeopathy in Tamil Nadu.
6. External Examiner for the B.H.M.S. course in Vinayaka Mission's University, Salem.
7. External Examiner for the B.H.M.S. in N.T.R. Medical University Andra Pradesh.
8. He was also appointed for a Paper valuater is a central valuation for BHMS degree course by the Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University.
1. Obtained Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (MGR Medical University Tamil Nadu India) 1999.
2. Worked at Dr. Koppikar’s Homeopathy Clinic, Chennai India (Late Dr. S. P. Koppikar was a world-renowned homeopathic physician with more than 70 years experience in homoeopathic practice) as an independent homeopathic consultant with wide-ranging experience in different facets of homeopathic practice and research work (1999 - 2003).
3. Founder Director iHomeopathy Clinics (2003 - till date)
4. Former Operations Director of Research, Quintiles IMS Holdings (formerly known as Nuance Communications Inc) North Carolina USA (2003 - 2013)
5. Independent homeopathic practitioner with eighteen years of experience specializing in treating children with developmental disorders and auto-immune disorders.
6. Involved in multiple research projects and charities focusing on improving the quality and efficacy of care of special needs children with homeopathy.
7. Participated and presented multiple papers in various forums and conferences in the last 18 years.
8. Awarded the "Best Doctor Award" by the Rotary Foundation India in 2015.
1. Consultant Physician Gastroenterologist & Hepatologist
2. Associate Professor
3. Member Asia Pacific Association for study of Liver Diseases
4. Member Malaysian Society of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
5. Member Pakistan Society of Gastroenterology and GI Endoscopy
6. Dr. Imran Anwar Khan completed his MBBS from Rawalpindi Medical College, Rawalpindi, Pakistan in 1993 and achieved expertise in the field of medicine by completing his M.D in medicine Gastroenterology from University of Health Sciences Lahore, Pakistan with excellent grades.
7. Dr. Imran has numerous research publications and presentations in international journals, such as Official Journal of the Asian Pacific Association for the study of the liver, Hepatology International, post graduate medical journal, etc. He has presented his original research work in international conferences & awarded for his research works.
8. As his mission is to utilize best of his capabilities and knowledge to work for humanity, he is awarded with Gold Medal in Higher Doctoral degree of "Doctor of Medicine" from Postgraduate Medical Institute, Lahore and Gold Medal Nomination for Best Presenter Award in Silver Jubilee Congress & 25th Annual International Congress of Pakistan Society of Gastroenterology & GI Endoscopy, Lahore, Pakistan on 5th - 8th, March 2009.
9. He is awarded with two Distinctions in Final Examination for Degree of "Doctor of Medicine (Gastroenterology)" 2007 and honoured a certificate of appreciation by Deputy Speaker Punjab Assembly. His one of the biggest achievements is the establishment of the first Hepatitis Clinic in Province of Punjab at Services Hospital Lahore, 2000.
Dr. Rupan has been in General Practice and Emergency Medicine, as a medical doctor for more than 43 years. For the first 5 years, he had worked in the Government Hospitals and the Malaysian Armed Forces. He was the only general practitioner for 15 years in a small town, in Pahang, where he gained, lots of knowledge and experience. His last job, over9 years, was as an ER doctor at Sime Darby Medical Centre, Subang Jaya and Pantai Hospital, Bangsar. During the course ofhis work, he was surprised to find many young adults seeking treatment for Lifestyle or degenerative diseases and cancers which are normally seen in much older patients. He wanted to find the reasons behind this alarming trend and this led him to Preventive Health Care and Natural Holistic Naturopathic Medicine.
In 2007, he began researching on holistic, natural healing approaches and since then been utilising their principles to prevent and heal degenerative diseases and cancers. Now, he educates others on how to reverse their health challenges and stay healthy. He is a volunteer ambassador (West Malaysia) for the American Anti-Cancer Institute (AACI).